Friday, June 29, 2012

How Visalus helps people with Migraine Headaches



The ideas expressed on this website are from individual’s experiences ONLY and will not always apply to others.  
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 


If you have Migraine Headaches, guess what?  Visalus helps with that, too! The testimonials below are great. Some of these women had migraines so bad, they actually lost vision in their eyes (temporarily... but still, that's pretty scary).  I do get occasional headaches, but I have never had an issue with migraines, knock wood (I get this from my mother, who swears she has never had a single headache in her whole life). I have friends who have issues with migraines, and my stepdaughter Audrey has suffered with them also.

My husband used to get them regularly, but it just occurred to me, that I have only seen him get a headache once in the last year (about the same time he's been on Visalus!). I just said to him, "When was the last time you had a headache?" And he said, "I haven't had one in a while."  We both realized... it must be from the Visalus, because nothing else changed! Now we just need to get Audrey on the shakes!

I was amazed to see how many people have practically been cured of their migraine headaches, thanks to Visalus, and think more people should know about this. So here are several video testimonials below. Thanks to everyone who took the time to share their stories!











Here is a written testimonial:

Testimony from Alicia Vermeys:

Even though I've lost over 20 pounds since May, here's my real reason for loving Visalus. I am a chronic headache/migraine sufferer, and have been for many years. I had headaches 4 or 5 a week. I saw Drs who said its stress, allergies, sinuses, tension, migraines, etc. The truth is nobody knew what was causing them. I just lived with them. Then I started my first 90 day Challenge -I think it was about at the end of the first month, my fiancee said to me, "You haven't had a headache in a while, or are you just not telling me about them?" At that moment, I realized, "OMG he's right. I haven't had one!" I started reading online about vitamins and nutrient-deficient headaches... I didn't go to the doctor because I didn't need to. My headaches are almost completely gone now. I still get one once in a while but they are not as severe and they don't last nearly as long as they used to. I get 1 or 2 a month is all, compared to 4 or 5 a week.


Testimonial from Laura Raymond:


Welll most of you all know this and some not, but I am 4 months with out a migraine and I feel amazing, and my 10 years of depression is gone and I just like to smile now cause I feel great.. Visalus has changed my life, not only is it for weight loss, but it is a nutritional shake as well, so many Vitamins my body was lacking..I have lost 18 lbs and 21 inches and still lossing....Love the life I am able to enjoy ....Thanks to ViSalus


*********************

Thanks again to everyone who shared a story. Please note that all of the testimonials are available online, through Google or YouTube, if you'd like to contact anyone directly.

If you would like me to send you a sample of Visalus, go to the link on the right side of the page and click on the link for the free sample. To join the challenge, just click HERE.

If you would like to learn more about Visalus, and see the many different ways it helps people, just click on any of the links below. 

Thanks for your interest in Visalus, and for taking the time to read this. Have a great day!

Laura


How Visalus helps People with:


Other Visalus Posts:



Visalus as a Business: