Friday, June 8, 2012

You DON'T NEED to have WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY, in order to lose weight!!!!!



The ideas expressed on this website are from individual’s experiences ONLY and will not always apply to others.  These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 


I made this post, with these top two videos (by me), to talk to people who are considering having Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery). I also made this post for people who have already had Gastric Bypass surgery, because Visalus is shown to help many people who have already had it (CLICK HERE to see testimonials).

I never had it... BUT, because I struggled with an eating disorder for 11 years, I can relate to peoples' frustration with weight. I know what it's like to just be so fed up with a problem, you just want to be DONE with it, so the most drastic measure will inevitably seem like the most appealing option. And it's hard not to look at it like, that's the only thing that's really going to work for you. But I'm here to tell you, there are OTHER OPTIONS THAT REALLY DO WORK!!!

When I was in my late teens and early 20's, I took a "drastic plunge" by taking Accutane (for acne). So I know exactly what it feels like, to want to take drastic measures, that you know could have long term side effects, and not really care... because you just want soooo badly for the problem to go away!  I didn't even weigh the pros and cons. But now I wish I had never taken Accutane. I wish someone had talked me out of it. Because the long term side effects are no picnic to deal with. So, if I can talk just one person out of Bariatric surgery (or at least, get you to try a few other things FIRST), then this post will be worth it.

For those who are considering weight loss surgery, the first two videos below are my message to you. And I will also include other videos, to show you, Visalus could provide you with a better option. Even if for any reason you choose not to use Visalus products, I still feel strongly that you can lose weight without Bariatric surgery (Visalus just provides an efficient and nutritional option, that could possibly be covered by your insurance provider). I'll be uploading more videos to YouTube, showing people exactly how I lost weight and finally "got a grip on my weight problem." I haven't had a weight problem for over 16 years now, and it gives me a lot of satisfaction to help other people.

I also made a page for anyone who is struggling with weight loss. I address the "psychological barriers" that many people have to overcome, in order to lose weight. If you'd like to see more, just CLICK HERE.

This is Part 1 of 2 videos on the topic...


... and here's Part 2...


The videos below are also on my blog post featuring people who have lost weight with Visalus... but I wanted to put them here, specifically for people who are considering weight loss surgery. They are really inspirational!

Love, love, LOVE this story below!!! Thank you Tish for sharing your story!!!



This is a great video featuring a guy from "The Biggest Loser." It's sooo true what he says about how they'd have him working out 6 hours a day, but "that's not real"!!!  People need practical solutions that really do work, for peoples' everyday lifestyles! Right now there are TEN contestants from The Biggest Loser, on the Visalus Challenge. This video is a must-see.







This video below has several amazing weight loss stories, including a woman who was a former Weight Watchers leader. She switched to Visalus after 13 years of being with Weight watchers, and lost an ADDITIONAL 13 pounds on Visalus. You can see her testimonial at the 3:00 mark - but I would highly recommend watching the whole video, because all the testimonials are great.





















I love how this woman talks about the "timing" of Visalus... I do think it's pretty amazing and funny how Visalus often hits people right when they really need it. My friend Robin introduced me to the products right after my husband wound up in the hospital emergency room (he hadn't tried the products yet). You kind of wonder if maybe there are some angels up there...













































This is the second video from Paul Johnson... he's lost 100 pounds!



And this gal is from my hometown state... Hawaii!




Thanks again to everyone who shared their story. Please note that all of these testimonials are available online, if you'd like to contact anyone directly.

If you'd like to try a sample of the Visalus shake, just look for the free sample link at the top right side of this page.

One last thing... in addition to weight loss testimonials, there are also a LOT by people who have Diabetes.  If you would happen to want to see any of those... just CLICK HERE.

If you'd like to learn more about the other ways Visalus helps people (in addition to people with Diabetes), just click any of the links at the bottom of this page.

Thank you for your interest in Visalus, and have a great day,

Laura

How Visalus helps People with:


Other Visalus Posts:



Visalus as a Business: